- Does my child’s tuition cover all the costs of the WCSMS?
NO! To achieve this program’s goals it would cost the parent in 2014 dollars $591.00 per student. We are thankful for our benefactors who help to subsidize this program and make it affordable for students.
- What is the Student age range?
Students entering grade 5 next Fall up to Adults
- Does my child need to bring his/her own instrument?
If your child intends to play the following instruments YES is the answer:
Percussion – 2B or 5B sticks
- Talk to your child’s instrumental teacher for the availability of the following instruments:
- If financial assistance is needed in renting an instrument, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- WCSMS has a limited number of the following instruments:
- Does my child need to bring art materials / supplies:
No, they’re provided
- Does my child need to bring dance shoes?
Socks and sneakers may be worn. We have several pairs of tap shoes to lend.
- How Can I Make a Contribution to the WCSMS program?
Make a contribution today to the Warren County Summer Music School Annual Fund. We have been an integral part of the education of children and the enrichment of the adult community in our present form for 32 years. Please consider how your support will help us to continue to provide the arts in Warren County. Further questions may be directed to Denise Pearson, Director at 814-757-9451.Your support can be made to the Annual Fund in several ways:
Provide a scholarship for a student
Endow a teaching position or departmentContributions can be mailed to:
Warren, PA 16365-1719